Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day 4

Today, I was told, would be the day I felt great. Not so with me. I felt pretty rough today. My stomach was upset and I just couldn't think very clearly. We had a birthday party for Mitch, and I cooked a lot today! I didn't feel hungry, though. My energy level was either real high, or plummeting! My blood sugar seemed all over the place too!
For breakfast I had the pineapple,orange, apple, mint juice again. So delicious!
Mid morning was green leaf lettuce, carrots, ginger, cucumber and parsley. This juice made me feel sick. My husband said he has juiced cucumber before, and it always made him feel sick. So I haven't juiced it again, and I haven't felt sick again, either. For lunch, I juiced iceberg lettuce -which I know isn't high in nutrition- I just needed a break from the dark green- something lighter. With that I added tomato and a garlic clove. This is one of my favorites. Very light and refreshing and tasty!
Dinner was romaine lettuce, broccoli, and celery. I will never do this again!
For the birthday party, I treated myself to watermelon juice with some mint! This was so healing for me, and was the turn around to how I had been feeling all day. The rest of the night I felt like myself, only healthier! I hope this is the start of the real deep and cleansing health I am expecting.
Happy 17th Birthday Mitchell! You are a real joy in my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment