Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day 5

This was the best day yet! I felt so fantastic that it encouraged me to keep going! I was very hungry at times, but it quickly went away. I was able to exercise today, although running would be too during this. I was curious about all the health benefits in doing this, and found the following:
*remove harmful wastes and toxins
*boost immune system and increase energy(which I have found to be true)
*better skin tone (which I haven't noticed. My skin seems more dry)
*clearer mental focus ( I assume this is after the 10 days and you start eating again. My brain feels lightly drunk sometimes!)
*Healing of the body
I honestly can't find any credible studies on the subject, just a lot of testimonials. So I will have to experience what health benefits I personally obtain. The biggest one for me is the relief when my stomach doesn't hurt after eating. I feel soothed. My digestion needed a break.
I was working outside this morning, and my husband brought me a large glass of watermelon juice over ice, and a large glass of carrot, celery and apple juice over ice. This boosted my energy for the rest of the afternoon! Thank you darling!
I treated myself to one of my favorite juices for breakfast: oranges and carrots.
I juiced 4 lemons and 3 limes, added water and cayenne and 2 little packs of stevia. This, too, was delicious!
I experimented tonight with sweet potato and kale. It was ok. Not sure I will do it again!
Hopefully tomorrow will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment