Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 8

For some reason, my body wasn't responding to juice today. My blood sugar was all over the place and I felt irritable and spacey. So I didn't juice past 3:00 and decided by dinner to try something else. I took my Nalgene water bottle and squeezed in a lemon and added some honey and cayenne, and almost instantly felt better. My blood sugar has been stabilized all evening.This was a tremendous help and I am glad I thought to do it! I wouldn't have made it through the day without it, for some reason.
I juiced apples, carrots and celery for breakfast. For lunch I met a friend at Inta Juice and had carrot, celery and cucumber juice, and a couple hours later I did tomatoes, lettuce, green onion, and white onion.
That's all I could do today.
Tonight I am more energetic than I have been all day. It's almost 9 and I am baking banana bread and could keep going for awhile. Strange how today went. You just never know how your body will respond from day to day.

No comments:

Post a Comment