Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day Two

The end of day two... I am sitting here at the computer with the WORST taste in my mouth!! I drank a lot of juice today. For breakfast I had apples and grapes, next was roma tomatoes, ( which, strange enough, I have been craving tomatoes and I don't even like them!), parsley, carrots, romaine lettuce, an orange beet and a cucumber. Then, a couple hours later was a earthy juice of carrots, swiss chard, and apples. My final juice for today was just terrible! I hardly got it down and it has left me feeling full all evening. It was an experiment of roma tomatoes, romaine lettuce, purple onion, cabbage, celery and a dash of cayenne. The cayenne was the only good part of the juice.
When I woke up this morning, I felt very feverish for a couple of hours. I never lacked energy. I worked in the shop for 6 hours today, and never felt weak or tired. The only real symptom of anything was my mind seemed out in space somewhere! So glad I am not in school right now! My poor kids must think I am crazy! I cooked and felt no desire to eat, except I was tempted with Pringles at lunch time but held strong!
Day two checked off! Just one day at a time!


No comments:

Post a Comment