Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 6

Day 6 has come to a close.... and I feel great! I'm still waiting for my complexion to look any different, or my eyes to look clear like everyone says. But not yet! Not sure why. I worked outside for awhile today after bringing the girls to school, and my energy level plummeted! But other than that, I feel clean and healthy.
Today's menu is as follows:
Carrots, apples, and celery to start the morning.
A head of romaine lettuce, green onions and carrots... this was delicious and I will do it again!
A lovely "snack" of watermelon.
And a concoction that was... well... unique. I juiced lettuce, green onion, roma tomatoes, and garlic. I made the most amazing dinner for the kids and my husband tonight, and part of it included sauteed onion, anaheim peppers and jalapenos. I couldn't resist. So I threw a bit in the juicer. After pouring into my glass, I added cayenne. I thought it was pretty good! My husband almost threw up! My stomach felt a little burdened by it, so I won't do that again.
I am cooking such good dinners for my family, and I think it's because I am so hungry for food that I am creating what I wish I could eat. Well, my family is enjoying this!

No comments:

Post a Comment