Thursday, August 16, 2012

Introduction

I am a busy mother of 6 children, ranging in age from 12 to 18. My husband is self employed and a couple years ago he built a shop on our property, and it's from here he works full time servicing and selling appliances. I am a full time psychology student at University of Northern Colorado, and I have a week and a half left of my summer vacation. My children started school yesterday, and I have this small window of opportunity to do a juice fast before I start my last semester of my senior year, which is going to be intense.
 I wanted to journal my experience doing this juice fast to encourage others. I still have to keep cooking for my family and I will still help my husband in the shop. We lead a very busy life, and I want to see if this fast is possible with our lifestyle. So each day I will journal my experience, what I juiced, any advice I have, and how I feel. Please join me on this journey to better health!
 Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment